Industry Cyber-Exposure Report: Deutsche Börse Prime Standard 320
In the face of growing cybersecurity threats, it is increasingly important to measure the cost and concentration of "exposure." Having an accurate view of the resilience of organizations and industries against cyber-attacks can help target efforts to reduce exposure to the sectors that need it most and enhance cooperative efforts between the public and private sectors.
To understand current levels of exposure and resiliency in Germany, Rapid7 analyzed the internet-facing security profiles of the Deutsche Börse Prime Standard 320 - the largest, best-run companies in Germany - in regards to:
- Overall attack surface (the number of exposed servers/devices);
- Presence of dangerous or insecure services;
- Phishing defense posture;
- Weak public service and metadata configurations;
- Joint third-party website dependency risks.