There’s a lot more to file integrity monitoring than simply detecting change. Although FIM is a common policy requirement, there are many FIM capabilities and processes you can elect to implement or not. These can vary from a simple “checkbox” compliance tool to the option to build an effective security and operational control. These decisions directly affect the value your organization gains from the FIM system.
This 11-page buyer’s guide includes sections detailing:
- What is file integrity monitoring?
- What should be monitored?
- A checklist of product requirements
- Operational and security requirements
- Integration and reporting requirements
Download the guide to gain insight into the type of FIM solution that would be best suited for your organization’s security needs.