Data breaches that stem from third parties, vendors, or contractors are on the rise. In fact, the increase in third-party data breaches is due to the industrialization of the cybercriminal ecosystem and innovations such as ransomware, which makes cybercrime much more profitable and easier to carry out. Our eBook covers the ins and outs of third-party data breaches including the attack methods, the most common phases, and the importance of a vendor access management platform.
Download our comprehensive eBook to learn:
- The most common ways hackers use third-party access, like VPNs, phishing, ransomware, and privileged credential use
- The top breaches that stemmed from a vendor or third-party
- The top 5 phases: Investigation, attacking the vendor, spreading the attack, movement of the attack, and the finale
- How to lower the risk from cyberattacks that stem from a third-party
- Strategies to reduce impacts from those attacks