3rd Party Risk Management , Governance & Risk Management , Insider Threat
OnDemand | Next-Generation Third-Party Risk Management: Aligning Cybersecurity & Third-Party Risk
Each day organizations face new threats that jeopardize their critical networks. Gaining visibility into the security risks your supply chain or third-party vendors pose to your organization is a growing priority among cybersecurity leaders. Next-generation cybersecurity practices will require organizations to align both internal and external cybersecurity risk processes to create a standardized process to facilitate effective third-party cyber risk mitigation.
Join us for a one-hour session as we explore the intersection of third-party risk management and internal cybersecurity practices.
We’ll review new strategies and outline the steps to mature your program. You will learn how to:
- Map external third-party risk to internal cybersecurity controls
- Evaluate control effectiveness against both internal and external risks
- Identify potential fourth-party risk
- Prioritize cyber/third-party risk projects based on control gaps and domain inefficiencies
- Build a united cybersecurity program that protects against internal and external threats