Double-Click: NHS on Identity & Access Management
Central to the National Health Service's latest digital transformation initiatives is a revitalized look at identity and access management. In this exclusive session, Carlos Trigoso-Sanchez, the lead architect on identity at NHS, discusses
- What is the main problem confronting organizations nowadays in Identity and Access Management?
- What would constitute progress - even a "breakthrough" in Identity and Access Management now or in the near future?
- What are the key projects and initiatives in the NHS in the area of Identity and Access Management?
- Which are the biggest IAM challenges going forward – both technical and non-technical?
- Advice to other organizations now tackling their own IAM projects?