Identity and Access Specialist
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
(Position can sit in Melville, NY or Davidson, NC)
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist I is responsible for supporting mission-critical business areas such as Financial, Procurement, Business Development, Collaboration, Service Management, and Human Resources. This individual maintains and supports associates that includes network access, database and system components, and remote access. In addition, the individual will work actively with Support teams to solve business problems with system and process solutions that fit MSC standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support existing Identity and Access Management program through the implementation of key IAM technologies and services.
- Create IT related accounts including Active Directory, AS400, VMI, and VPN accounts.
- General offboarding activities such as disabling network accounts and removal of access.
- Set Consultant account extensions in Active Directory and AS400.
- Adhere to production system access policies and guidelines.
- Grant IT Development Access to production systems.
- Perform SAP S/4 HANA Security administration including troubleshooting access issues.
- Report any data discrepancies to Internal Audit and IT Management.
- Processing of provisioning/ de-provisioning activities.
- O365 modifications such as mailbox creation, add/removal of associates in distribution lists.
- Ensures the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree / related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5 years of related systems engineering experience and customer service.
- O365 experience including mailbox activities and Licensing.
- Remote access services such as RSA, Azure Multifactor Authentication.
- Troubleshooting experience of complex enterprise-architected systems on multiple platforms
- Awareness of current information technology products, services, and solutions.
- Must be able to work well with staff members and user community, especially with management staff.
- Person must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company.
- SAP knowledge and troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Some Knowledge of IT methodologies and compliance standards such as SOX & ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of network services; Active Directory, AS400.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 5% of the time may be required.