Anti-Phishing, DMARC , Fraud Management & Cybercrime , Ransomware
It's Always a Phish! Combat the Latest Threats With the 2022 Annual State of Phishing Report
Listen in as Cofense CTO & Co-Founder, Aaron Higbee & Strategic Security Advisor, Tonia Dudley share insights on the phishing threats we’ve seen over the last year, as well as the latest credential theft, business email compromise and ransomware threats targeting both the public & private sector.
Watch on-demand and hear how:
- Emerging tactics and techniques that threat actors are using to bypass traditional email security solutions;
- How over 67% of phish reported to the Cofense PDC by end users are credential phish;
- How the pandemic continued to reshape the phishing landscape as attackers took aim on the vulnerabilities of remote workers;
- Why you can’t stop human attackers without human reporting and analysis;
- Why a layered phishing defense strategy is crucial to defending against the threats that continue to adapt.