Bridging the Gaps of Cybersecurity: How High-Fidelity Threat Intelligence can Help Agencies Prioritize and Combat Phishing
With 70% of government breaches caused by phishing, and the public sector being the second most victimized industry, the importance of aligning cybersecurity priorities is even more critical to winning the war against phishing. Threat actors are evolving, preying on end users with clever, relevant, and timely phishing attacks, with no signs of slowing down or stopping. Listen in as Cofense's Keith Ibarguen, Chief Product Officer, and Joseph Gallop, Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager, provide insights on how your agency can bridge the gaps in the prioritization of investments in phishing protection solutions.Gain expert insights on:
- How to leverage threat intelligence to inform your network defense priorities and budgets;
- The role of security awareness training and human reporting to aid in mitigating the potential impacts of a breach;
- How to rapidly detect and respond to phishing attacks in minutes;
- The power of crowd-sourced phishing intelligence from 30+ million people reporting suspected phish;
- Why a multi-layered phishing defense protection strategy is a MUST.