Technology Operations Manager Vice President Global Identity & Access Management
*Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR)*delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management.
The*Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM)*organization within CTR provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LoBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTR, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As a*Technology Operations Manager* within the Information Security & Risk Management, you will be responsible for facilitating Access Certification and Termination Transfer processes. You will also be expected to recommend and implement enhancements to the process and tool to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This individual is accountable for ensuring certifications of access to applications/platforms/databases adhere to a schedule in compliance with the corporate Access Management Standards. They will also be expected to partner with LOB, Risk Management and Technology group to coordinate the integration of applications/platforms/databases into the certification tool.
* Partner with Regional Manager to provide leadership in a team environment and providing guidance when needed.
* Work with business and risk managers to establish parameters of certifying access to relative applications/platforms/databases.
* Verify users logical responses to certification of business applications, according to pre-set of system rules and policies.
* Maintain knowledge and understanding of internal processes, procedures and IT control policies.
* Perform security and change control related tasks in compliance with the Information Technology Risk standards for Access Certifications, standard operating procedures and reference documentation.
* Appropriately document and highlight any potential risk concerns identified.
* Promote continuous improvement to streamline the process of quality assurance.
* Progress personal objectives, as agreed with your manager, within the documented time scales.
* Improve current processes and drive positive change in: controls, data quality and regulatory compliance.
* Coordinate data collection and confirm readiness to initiate access certifications and notifications
* Monitor communications for appropriateness of content and escalation.
* Provide timely information from certifications to security administrations to action results concerning access.
* Position Change Events (Terminations and Transfers).
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred; degree in Risk Management, Operations or similar discipline preferred; or equivalent work experience.
* 3 years in a leadership capacity role.
* 5 years experience in Access Administration, global operations and/or technology risk management; or equivalent work experience.
* 5 years experience in a Customer Service discipline.
* Industry recognized certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC) recommended.