Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Accenture Strategy Security focuses on advising Boards and the full C-Suite. This dedicated group of security strategy experts understand issues specific to our clients’ industry and will help shape our clients’ response to evolving security threats.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Introduction to Accenture Strategy:
Accenture Strategy Security professionals:
· Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
· Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry, but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
· Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
· Demonstrate an ability to:
Ø Understand business direction of companies and create optimized security strategies that meet business needs, seeking to balance defensive and responsive strategic elements.
Ø Communicate complex technology concepts and terms to executive clients in business terms to support formulation of enterprise strategy formulation.
Ø Advise on aligning and optimizing security operations to meet business objectives while maintaining identified compliance with legal, best-practice and regulatory requirements.
Ø Produce risk-based strategies that maximize the effectiveness of finite financial resources in the face of ever-escalating cyber threats.
· Perform as a Security Strategy Consulting Practitioner subject matter expert in at least one or more of the following seven key security domains:
Ø Extended Ecosystem - articulating risks and exposures across 3rd parties, cloud providers, “shadow” IT, partners, and suppliers;
Ø Governance and Leadership - reviewing and developing effective structures for communication and decision making across an organization;
Ø Investment Efficiency - evaluating the effectiveness of client expenditures across the technology portfolio to ensure optimal balance between enablement and protection;
Ø Business Exposure - identifying business exposures resulting from cyber-attack vectors (e.g. insider threat, competitive intelligence, supply chain, distribution, and materials security, etc.);
Ø Resilience Readiness - evaluating an organization’s ability to respond transparently to interruptions resulting from cyber-attacks;
Ø Cyber Response Readiness - reviewing an organization’s ability manage and respond to cyber-attacks from a business process and technical level, and across all levels of an organization (Exec MGT, legal, HR, IT, Security, Compliance, etc.);
Ø Strategic Threat Context - understanding the myriad threat factors (geopolitical, competitive, criminal, and market threats) in conjunction with cyber-attack vectors used to disrupt business operations.
- Minimum of 5 years of security strategy experience
- Minimum of 2 years management consulting experience and/or internal consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree
· Demonstrated work experience within data strategy, management and operational reporting and enabling technologies
- Successful career progression in one or more of the following: sales/business development, including pricing strategy, deal shaping, and business case development
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office product suite
- CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
· Have a deep intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to understand complex issues with the ability to quickly absorb information and deploy conceptual and creative problem solving.
· Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements.
· Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. Own and develop our offerings and assets.
· Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
· Lead, mentor and develop our people.
· Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.